31/01/2021 - Our branch offices and reading rooms
COVID-19 - Update
- As from Tuesday 5 January 2021, all visitors can access our archives again in our reading rooms, under strict observance of the applicable safety measures.
- Reservation of workspace in the reading room must be made by e-mail to the State Archives in question at least 2 workdays before the visit. You can find the contact details of our repositories here.
- ATTENTION: You must use our online booking form to book a seat in the reading room of the National Archives instead of sending an e-mail.
- Please consult the special preventive measures against Coronavirus/COVID-19 to best prepare your visit.
- Meanwhile, we continue to extend the online valorisation of archives and finding aids.
- You do not know to which service your question should be addressed? Use our contact form.